Its Diwali time. Diwali time comes with lots of happiness and the most important thing is to take care about the activities of the kid. Its vacation time so the toughest thing for the mom is to keep their kid engaged in work. As per my personal experience I feel that parents over plan their vacation. Vacation is the time for relaxation for the kids and it should be relaxed but parents nowadays plan contradictory.
Here I am listing down few of the activities that child can undertake during vacations:
- Let them play outdoor games without any time restriction.
- Let them play in the mud and get dirty. After all its vacation time and its their right to get dirty for some time.
- Let them play with clay and show their creativity
- Let them mess with their games and toys.
- Plan only one activity during vacation instead of planning multiple activities.
- Let them paint, and show creativity
- Let them join one of their hobby classes.
- Plan some garden outings with his friends in neighborhood.
- Encourage your kid and all his friends to plan some party like pani puri, wafer and cold drinks etc.
- Show him new ways to play
- I remember I used to play with the cardboard of books and create houses.
- Let them cook small things like coffee or maggi.
- Study only for two hours a day including all tuition and home works. Inform the tutor to to give less home work.
- Let them lie lazily once in a week and sleep as much as they want.
- Plan a holiday trip or an outing with whole family.
- Let them watch movies, their favorite cartoons, daily soaps etc.
- Play some outdoor games with kids
- Let them learn some musical instrument if they wish
- Let them dance crazily and party hard.
So, in short, what I believe is vacations are for relaxation so keep child’s freedom a the priority and plan rest activities accordingly. Child should feel relax and burden free as in today’s world, education is also full of burden.